The Challenge of Managing ITALM Manually
In an ideal world, all equipment would reach end of life at the same time to make the ITALM process easier. But changes to the business, new-hires, department initiatives, and various lease cycles for equipment make that impossible. Traditionally, most of the work is completed manually including:
- Collating user and business needs.
- Communicating with end users, equipment and e-waste vendors.
- Deployment, including populating deployment waves in your systems management platform.
- Updating and maintaining records for tracking and audit trails.
Accurately tracking your company’s assets and making informed decisions can be an uphill battle, requiring huge investments in time, and budget, and resulting in major headaches for multiple team members. Manual processes are prone to human error meaning you can never be sure you are basing your decisions on accurate or even up-to-date information. Bad data can delay the process and cause you to go over budget.
By leveraging automation for all your repetitive tasks, you can cut the time, cost, and risks associated with managing your asset lifecycle program as an ongoing process.
Reduce Labor Costs by 40% Using Automation
With ReadyWorks you can:
- Access real-time information about your assets, by connecting to all your tools and databases.
- Orchestrate tools to trigger automated workflows, cutting the time associated with completing tasks manually.
- Leverage a self-service portal that gives users control to select scheduling times, communicate unique requirements, acknowledge receipt of hardware, and more.
- Automate communications leveraging pre-defined templates and event triggers.
- Generate QR codes for assets to quickly enter them into your inventory.
- Access dashboards that provide a real-time granular view of assets as well as an audit trail for security compliance.
Want to leverage automation to reduce OpEx by 50% or more and eliminate 90% of costly procurement errors? Schedule a demo with ReadyWorks.